Corcleaning can keep your driveway looking like new with our fast and affective driveway cleaning service. We are also approved installers of Smartseal superior sealants so we can keep it looking great for years to come.
Over time most driveways will become unsightly with weed and surface dirt and because of this lose some of the original colour. This is partly due to the porous nature of most paving which will encourage weeds, moss, and algae to grow. This is over and above any tyre marks or oil staining that may be present on the surface of the paving.
Due to general wear pattern imprinted concrete will lose some colour over time. If it wears so much that the bare concrete underneath becomes exposed it can appear very unsightly and reduce the value of a property. However, there is a very effective solution Corcleaning can help.
We have very specialised restoration materials and equipment to enable us to refurbish your imprinted concrete driveway or patio and keep it looking like it was first laid for many years.
A short description of the process
The inprinted concrete surface is washed with a high powered jet washer to remove any surface dirt, moss or algae.
After the surface is dry, it is sealed with multiple coats of Smartseal resin sealants.
Re-tinting is then done at this stage to colour match the original surface colouring.
- Protects against loss of colour from UV light
- Solidifies joints sand, inhibiting weed growth and loss of sand from joints
- Waterproofs paving, restricting surface growth of algaes and lichens
- Oil resistant
- Enhances natural colours
- Increased Lifespan
- Easier Maintenance
Commercial Cleaning services include
- Carparks & Petrol station forecourts
- Sports courts (tennis, football, netball etc)
- Industrial & Commercial premises
- Swimming pool surrounds
- We also powerwash buildings, houses, conservatories, decking and furniture